Saturday, December 25, 2010

Thank you Santa!

I found out from my mailbox yesterday that Santa lives in Michigan. Dennis, the fine proprietor of Too Many Grandersons sent a small package to me. Inside said bubble mailer was many of my new favorite cards. The piece de resistance was the card that doubled my relic/auto collection of Tony Gwynn cards from 0 to 1.


Also Dennis was nice enough to send along these eight beauties from the great #19.


And because he knows that I am Mariner fan at heart, Dennis sent some 1983 Topps Mariners, 1982 Topps, and these two gems from the 2008 Trading Card History set. I really like the look of Felix on an '86 style.



Thanks again to Santa in Ann Arbor. I hope that everyone I sent out Christmas cards to, received their cards without too much hassle and enjoyed them. To all my friends in the blog world, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Enjoy your day, and enjoy your family. Family and friends are the most important things in life.



P.S. Santa in Michigan, can you deliver this team to a win a week from today in the Gator Bowl? I would appreciate that very much. Go Blue!!

2 comments:

  1. Best Xmas post ever! I'd hoped your stuff would make it just in time for Christmas, and let's be honest--I had to send something nice in return for that awesome Cobb patch. Also, as soon as I pulled that sweet-looking King Felix I knew I had to send it your way. Merry Christmas to you and yours too, and may we find a Gator Bowl win in our stockings and a Jim Harbaugh wrapped up under our trees. LET'S GO BLUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Michigan victory would be phenomenal, though could it guarantee another year of Rich Rod? I would love to have Harbaugh at the helm, and see the return to smashmouth football that would entail. We'll see, hopefully Denard will be too much for MSU!

    ReplyDelete