Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Donruss Dandies 1986-1990

Here we are for another round of Donruss cards. I still don't think they have gotten much better after five years, but we will see if we can improve in the second five years.


If anyone has this card, I am open to a trade.
1986 Gorman Thomas
What an absolute Bad Ass look on this guy. He scares his own mom...



1987 Dave Valle
This card means alot to me because I can tell it was taken at Angel Stadium in Palm Springs, CA. My home town.



1988 Ed Nunez
I'm sorry Ed, is there a hot chick over there? Why won't you look at the camera?



1989 Mike Moore
I thought pitchers were supposed to hide their pitches. Four seam Fastball coming up...



1990 Jerry Reed
If I stick my tongue out at the hitter, I can scare him into swinging and missing...

There you have another round of the best that Donruss had to offer. Not the greatest, but not the worst either. Let's hope that as we enter the height of the junk wax era, the quality will improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment