Tuesday, December 14, 2010

SHOCKER!!


I heard it last night as I was going to bed and thought WOW! CLIFF LEE SIGNS WITH THE PHILLIES!! In a way it makes me smile to know that the Yankees didn't get him, sorry Yanks fans but I'm jealous sometimes. You guys seem to get all the big names, and when you are done with them you just get the next shiny toys. I was sad but glad to see him leave Texas. He really helped the Rangers make the World Series this year, but I'm glad the Mariners don't have to face him.

I'm not sure what the Phillies did to encourage him to come back. I'm starting to get a dislike for the Phils, as I have for the Yankees. It seems sometimes like the Phils are becoming the Yankees of the National League. I know you lost Jayson Werth, but otherwise it seems you guys are buying up all the players. I'm glad we don't face them with a rotation of Lee, Halladay, Hamels, and Oswalt. Good golly Miss Molly!

Congratulations Phillies fans. While he was only here for a short time, I really came to like Cliff as a pitcher and as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment