Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Murphy Christmas!

Not too long ago, I put up a couple posts about receiving Dale Murphy cards in trades. One of the comments was from Tim saying he had an '85 Topps Dale for me. Low and behold, but what shows up today in a hand written Christmas card, but this beauty:




Tim took the time send me a card in a card, similar to what some of you may have received from me recently. I feel bad because Tim said that he would do his end of the trade after the first of the year, but I can't for the life of me remember what we had discussed for a trade. If you read this Tim, shoot me an e-mail so we can discuss this further. I either deleted your e-mail, or I'm just flat losing my mind. Thank you again for bringing another Murphy home to the Northwest!

No comments:

Post a Comment