Thursday, December 9, 2010

Kicking the Retreads

I guess the Mariners decided not to go the Winter Meetings in Orlando. Either that or they figured we fans don't care. I'm not expecting to see Carl Crawford or Cliff Lee come to Seattle. I'm just hoping for more than we have gotten, or may wind up with.



Our new DH is going to be all or nothing in Jack Cust. Really, we couldn't have targeted someone better. I still wish we would have signed Vlad Guerrero back when he left the Expos. They did finally get rid of Jose Lopez for nothing. The only other rumored players the Mariners are still looking at is Miguel Olivo, and Luis Valbuena?!



Someone please explain the thinking to me like I'm the village idiot....

1 comment:

  1. They want to see if their entire lineup (save Ichiro) can have an OPS+ of under 90.

    ReplyDelete