Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Waiting is hard to do...

I'm waiting to find out all the Mariners cards that will be in Series 1 this year. So far on eBay I've see what looks to be 11 cards. I'm thinking that as I see more and can get a definitive list, I'm going to put them up on the side again and ask the blogland for help in completing the Mariners cards I need. This will come in a charity form of course to help out a man with a lousy team get through the upcoming depressing summer of losing. Will you  help will the list hits the sidebar??

1 comment:

  1. Here's a checklist...it's not 100% complete, but it might tell you how many Mariners are in the base set.

    http://www.sportscardradio.com/index.php/product-previews-a-reviews/740-2011-topps-series-1-baseball-box-complete-set-checklist

    ReplyDelete