Saturday, January 29, 2011

I guess maybe, I don't know...

Reports came out yesterday that there may be a possibility of a Mariners trade brewing. Some say the trade would be Chone Figgins for Kevin Kouzmanoff straight up, or the A's may throw in a pitcher. If I could have my way, I want the A's to throw this guy in to sweeten the deal.

Dallas Braden is a bad-ass in my opinion

One sticking point is that Figgins has a limited no-trade list, and Oakland is on it. Although Vernon Wells had the Angels on his, but approved the trade. I wonder if Sooz of A Cardboard Problem would be happy to see her boy Kouzmanoff in Mariner blue? I would be more than willing to trade Figgy if we can get some good pitching to go in the deal too. I can't wait for Spring Training and Opening Day, even though I know it's going to be a long season here in the Northwest.

No comments:

Post a Comment