Sunday, January 16, 2011

Earn Everything



That has been the Seahawks motto this year, EARN EVERYTHING. Today is the day to earn it. I really think that they can do it in Chicago. I know they are still 8-9 but they are getting hot at the right time. I think Hasselbeck will have a good day, and Beast Mode will be able to run the ball effectively. If the defense comes to play, they will frustrate Cutler and that will start to be his downfall.

Wear a little BLUE today,wave that 12th man spirit and bring next week's NFC Championship game back to the loudest stadium in the NFL-- QWest Field.

Besides, what would you rather see on the sidelines next week when the Packers come to town? I personally would much rather see this:




























Than have any part of this invading my television screen.

GO HAWKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment