Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Serious Sidenote-- PLEASE READ

I know I've been sporadic at best this last month. I really haven't had a lot to write about.

The one thing I do want to say today is DON"T take life for granted. While at work on Monday, we had a co-worker slip off the back of a garbage truck. He struck his head on the pavement, and lost his life yesterday morning from his injuries. He was only 31 years old with a wife and a 5 year old son. Make sure that you tell those important to you that you love them. Never think that you have time to do things. Life is precious and can be gone in an instant. Take the time to live life to the fullest and enjoy all that you can.

We all feel the loss in the CleanScapes family, but we will strive to do our best in Justin's honor.

2 comments:

  1. You're so right and so many of us forget this and take life for granted. So sorry for this family. I can't even imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there, I know the loss of a co-worker on the job can be very tough.

    ReplyDelete