Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bloggers make the best Traders

Not long ago, the Topps Series 2 cards started coming out. As I have done in the past, I begged all of you to send me any extra Mariners to me so I don't have to buy them. (...Joe) from The Sandlot was the first to help out with a card of Erik Bedard. Next came an e-mail from Anthony of Cheap Card Collecting. Anthony had been a case break, and had 5 team sets of Series 2 for the Mariners. Here's what it looks like:

 I Like the fact that most of the new guys all are in M's unis or Spring Training unis, but they decided to keep Jack Cust airbrushed. Bad idea Topps, get it right, please!

Anthony was also kind enough to send a few extra goodies that he got from the Series 2 stuff. My son has already claimed the 3 cards of Felix.

Big thanks again to Anthony and Joe for killing Series 2 so quickly. Now it's time to wait for the cards from the Update Series.

2 comments: