Saturday, June 11, 2011

HELP! I need somebody

Help! Not just anybody. Help! You know I need someone, HELP! OK, enough with the Beatles lyrics. Let's talk Topps Series 2 for a minute. As most people know things happen in the east first. I know that everybody is posting about Series 2, but I haven't seen it yet way up here in the corner of the map. Now that it is out, it has come for the time again when I beg and plead with all the great bloggers to help out a Mariners fan with their extra cards from Series 2. Here is the checklist cards I will be looking for:


333 Tom Wilhelmsen


362 Doug Fister


385 Ichiro


399 Adam Moore


402 Jack Cust


403 Felix Hernandez( just need a base card, not gold)


468 Chone Figgins(just need a base card, not gold)


477 Franklin Gutierrez


483 Justin Smoak (just need 1 card, not 2)


530 Felix Hernandez (just need a base card, not gold)



589 Mariners Team Card


595 Michael Pineda


618 Josh Lueke


624 Luke French
all photos of Series 2 cards courtesy of eBay

If anyone comes across extras of these or just doesn't want them, I can use them for the Super Set. Thanks again to everyone in the blog world for the help that will come in making this happen.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, super busy today, but I posted a "for trade" list on my side bar for Topps 2011 Series 2, if you want to go through it and tell me if there are any that you want, e-mail me the list and I'll pull them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in a group break, got the Mariners and don't need most of the cards. They haven't arrived yet but i'll be sure to message you when they arrive.

    ReplyDelete