Friday, January 6, 2012

One more??

Yesterday in the mail I received a package that came with some of the gift card I got for Christmas for Amazon. My son has really gotten to become a Willie Stargell fan from watching highlights of the 1979 World Series. I decided to buy the DVD's of the Series. IT IS AWESOME!!

 Anyways, it got me to thinking about heaping another responsibility on my plate. We haven't seen a blog dedicated to the great 1979 Topps set. Do you think there is room in the blog world for one more set dedicated blog? Would everyone be up for a card by card look at the great 1979 set? It was after all the first cards I got as a kid and I tried to get them all back then.

I'm thinking it will be basic info about the player, maybe a six degrees of Mariner separation(similar to to this great one), and some other fun if anybody has ideas. Let me know what everyone thinks and I might do it if I can stay on top of ANOTHER blog.

5 comments:

  1. It would be great to have a 1979 blog. It would fill a hole in the baseball card blogging world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd follow. I enjoy the set blogs. Especially the vintage ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To answer your questions - YES.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you build it, he will come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need your address! Can you email me ASAP! I want to ship this box to you today and I don't have your email address...

    ReplyDelete