Monday, March 29, 2010

Card from the box

Time to dig into the box of cards again and see what the good fortune is inside this time. I have a feeling it's going to be good...
Not bad! I own a full set of the 81 Topps. I also love this card and many of the 81 Angels because the pictures were taken at the Angels half spring training facility in Palm Springs, CA. I remember them playing at Angels stadium and waiting after games to get autographs from Angel players and the visitors as well. The stadium wasn't great, but we had Major League baseball for a few weeks. I'm thinking eventually that might be another project to collect, cards with pics from Palm Springs Angel stadium. Maybe I can get some help and clarification from Angels fans which ones are from there for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment