Sunday, September 11, 2011

Past, present, and the future

It is amazing to think where we have been, where we are, and where we are headed. In 10 years so many things have changed. I think it was great that many schools decided to do a tribute of some kind to the innocent victims of ten years ago. The University of Washington did a one time helmet change for yesterday.

The NFL finally decided to relent and let players wear special gear to honor those lost today, but originally was going to fine players for wearing unauthorized equipment.

I wonder we go from here. Will we ever know the full and true facts of what happened that day. I am by no weans a conspiracy theorist, but I have seen and read many things on it, and it makes me question the accurateness of all the reports we here.  This might be the most bizarre case of all- READ ME. I don't know what to make of it. Let's not forget as the NFL starts up this weekend, the man who walked away from the sport, and did what he felt was right.

Thanks to my boys in blue in Ann Arbor for taking ten years off my life by giving me a heart attack in the 4th quarter of this historic game last night.

Thank you to all that have served this country, all that are out there today defending us, and to all that lost thier live ten years ago today for no reason and were taken away from us.

No comments:

Post a Comment