Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Got any spare chan..cards??


It is that time of year again. I decided to wait a little while for everyone to run to their local stores and card shops and get their fix of new Topps cards. As I have done since the 2010 run of cards, I'm asking/begging you for your extra Mariners in series 2. All I want to do is get the few that came out in base card form to add to the Super Set of Mariners cards. Could you help out a fan of a not very good team collect these cards:

#378 Brandon League
#397 Hector Noesi
#430a Felix Hernandez
#430b Felix- Larry Bernandez
#526 Casper Wells
#537a Ichiro
#537b Ichiro- Sunglasses
#548 Charlie Furbush
#627 Justin Smoak
#645 Kyle Seager

An early thank you to all the bloggers out there who I know will help out and make this happen. You pull me through every year and I appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment