Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The time has come...



It is 5 AM here in Seattle. I'm just about ready to head to another day at work in the rain. I hear the Mariners are playing live. I'm not real hip on them being there. I understand the opportunity it is giving MLB to make some cash. This is the beginning of the 36th season for the team, even though they say they are celebrating their 35th anniversary. I know that they will replay it tonight at a normal time for me to watch King Felix. What I really don't understand is how both them and the A's will come back from Tokyo and play more Cactus League games before getting back to the season. I know it is going to be a long trying season for us M's fans. I never tire of the endless hope that we can do something every year.

Coming this weekend: A season preview and a look at how the roster sits for the Mariners if you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment