Thursday, May 24, 2012

Are they clueless?

Today the Mariners decided to activate Miguel Olivo from the DL.


 Someone had to be moved to make room for a third catcher. Can someone tell me why in the hell the move was to option to Casper Wells to AAA Tacoma? Casper has been doing pretty well in the field, and is hitting at a decent clip when he's given the chance.


Why not rid ourselves of the $9M albatross in Chone Figgins? Manager Eric Wedge said that at this time ridding ourselves of "Donkey" was not an option. The guy can't hit and does nothing but ride the pine. I thought this rebuilding thing was about seeing young guys and having them continue to develop. I hate to sound like a Debby Downer, but I'M TIRED OF WATCHING LOSING BASEBALL!! I know we have won 5 of our last 6, but this is a head scratcher. I hope this works and we can start a good series against the Halos.


1 comment:

  1. Maybe you would like to have our $57,000,000 albatross, Alfonso Soriano?

    ReplyDelete