Sunday, February 21, 2010

WHY? WHY? WHY?

Is it just me, or does it seem like Topps is insert crazy? I can deal with one or two, but do we really need this many? I can't stand the fact that Topps Town cards are still in there, and count as a card in the pack. I know that many people like the different insert sets and all the autos and relics. Is it possible for them to make packs designed for set builders without all the extra bells and whistles? I do understand that isn't where the hobby is anymore. I seem to end up sending most of mine away in trades. I like to buy packs and chase a set of base cards, but don't want to wait for the end of the season to buy a full set. Where is the fun in that? I know the card companies are in it to make the buck, but I just want the fun of the hobby from when I was a kid. I guess my whining won't do any good, the industry won't listen. I do feel better now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment