Thursday, September 23, 2010

REALLY??!! Are they that dumb??

I find it hard to believe that these three players from the Jets could be this ignorant. On Tuesday morning receiver Braylon Edwards was arrested for a DUI after blowing a .16. Also in the car with him was tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson, and defensive end Vernon Gholston. All three had been drinking until 5 in the morning and then decided to drive. Only 10 days ago the Jets had offered to all players a free car service, all that was required was a phone call. You mean to tell me none of them could car for a car, or better yet with their money, rent a limo? I know that DUI's are common, but really in 2010 do professional athletes not know better yet? I would love to see all three punished, but I'm sure not much will come it like most players that get in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment