Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time to re-think things...













I feel like Floyd looks, pondering...

I have come to the realization that my priorities are all out of whack. While I may spend less time on the blog and my cards, there are things in life that are more important.  I have found myself working, blogging and doing cards all the time. I know remember that family is more important. I will still be here for any Mariners fans that will admit to being one. To the guys that I have trading going on with, I will be sending your stuff out soon. If someone has stuff off the super set list that they are willing to part with, I will work out something with you. Hopefully soon I will learn how to multi-task these components of my life together a little better. And yes, you will still get your Retro Mariner Sundays if anyone wants to read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment