Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cards in my mailbox

Time to post a couple of trades I got in the mail. First off, I did a deal with blog reader Steve. He said he had cards I needed for the super set. After some dealing, we found out I don't have the cards he was looking for. I in turn sent him a small donation of currency. Normally I don't like to buy my cards, but whatever it takes to get a deal done. I did get some nice Donruss, Fleer, Score, and Upper Deck form Steve. Thanks again Steve.

Next came a small trade I made with Cam of Collectable Cards. I sent him a small pile of Astros and he Sent me what else, Mariners. Some were ugly: what can be said about 1991 Fleer.

Cam also sent a hit to the Prime 9. The 2010 UD Ryan Rowland-Smith is in my greedy little hands. Thanks for the deal Cam.

Thanks again to both guys for the trades. Any one that has Mariners cards you want to get rid of, feel free to get a hold of me. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment